Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Registry Cleaner? What on Earth is That?

By Rod Jellison

Today as I was using my registry cleaner on my computer, I wondered just how many computer users are not aware of the problems that can occur every day just by using your computer in the day-to-day things we all do.

For instance, maybe you downloaded some free software and decided that it really did not suit what you wanted, so you deleted it.

Did you know that this simple act could leave DLL files or fragments of other files (what you thought you had already deleted) that will just clutter up your computer?!

These bits of odds and ends tend to build up over time and eventually will cause your computer to
run slower and slower and might even cause it to crash or freeze up.

Why is this?

Well, the registry is a file that is created and maintained by your Windows operating system software. What it does is store important information about the hardware and software configuration and computer settings. The data contained in the registry is crucial for your computer because it is accessed by your operating system that enables your computer to run.

When you start up your computer the system initializes the hardware and software components when it reads the values contained in the registry file. This is why it is so important to keep the registry organized and error free and make sure it is in top condition.

Cleaning your computer registry is very important and a highly recommended step. As a result you need to make sure you choose a reliable registry repair program. Most of the problems on computers can be fixed easily with a good registry cleaner.

After I purchased a good registry cleaner, my computer runs a lot faster and I have not had it freeze up or "crash" on me.

Once you install your registry cleaner you will usually get prompted to scan your registry for problems.

If you want to remove it any time, it's very simple to do. I don't know why you would want to remove it but, in case you do, it's easy to do.

I have written a review on what I consider to be the top 3 registry cleaners for you to consider so you can avoid problems like having a "crash" just when your finishing up an important business proposal that you just spent 3 hours completing.

Not a pleasant thought is it!

If this hasn't happened to you yet, be very thankful - but please don't wait until it does!

When it happened to me - I said enough is enough! It was at that time that I took the necessary steps to make sure that never happened to me again! I looked at and investigated and tried many different cleaners and that is why I think you will find these reviews enlightening and informative.

Do yourself a favor and be pro-active instead of re-active.

If you want to see what my review of the top 3 registry cleaners has to say then just click here

Rod Jellison is a semi-retired tax accountant that has more than 30 years of self-employment under his belt. He has shared his experience and insight through seminars, classrooms and one on one instruction. His love of being an entrepreneur is the motivation for his website http://www.your--own-business-now.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rod_Jellison
http://EzineArticles.com/?A-Registry-Cleaner?--What-on-Earth-is-That?&id=1242415

No comments:

Search & Find Info in Google...